print("Knock, knock.")

In my coding workshop, we just finished going over our third unit. In this unit, we focused on if, elif, else statements. We talked about booleans and why we should leave comments throughout our codes with the # symbol. For our action projects, we had to create a chatbot that consisted of if, elif, else statements, and random.choice. Please be patient because it still is a work in progress. Thank you and enjoy!


CH. "Chatbot." Trinket.io, 2021.

This project really tested my creativity and what I knew about coding. I had a difficult time in the beginning stages of my code, I experienced writer's block and could not think of any way to start. After looking at other examples of chatbots I finally settled on a chatbot that tells jokes. The most difficult part was debugging my code and then creating a loop. I am very proud of what I have made. Thank you for taking the time to view my project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly Sloth

Space Debris Science Conference

Coraline's Closet: The How-To Guide