Coraline's Closet: The How-To Guide

Welcome to my last AP for Endurance. During this class, we learned about different individuals who physically and mentally endured challenges in order to survive or reach a goal. For our AP, we had to create a survival guide or how-to manual on something we see ourselves taking on and challenging ourselves with in the future. I choose to write my how-to guide about starting a clothing brand. I choose this as my topic because it is something I am really passionate about and could possibly see myself doing in the near future. I feel that I would have a lot of challenges if I were to take on this mission. After creating this guide, I can see that with the proper training and support I will excel. I am happy with how this project turned out. I hope that whoever reads this manual can learn something new. This is also my last AP for GCE. I am honored that it was from such a great class and project. Have a safe summer!


CH. "Coraline's Closet." Canva logos, 2022.




CH. "Survival Guide: Coraline's Closet". Google Slides, 2022





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly Sloth

Space Debris Science Conference