2019 Epilepsy Awareness Month PSA

Hi, my name is Cora. I have Epilepsy. I was diagnosed with epilepsy when I was four years old. Ever since birth, I always had trouble because of my epilepsy. Even though epilepsy has changed my life, it has also allowed me to find myself, epilepsy and all. With all of the support from my family, I am now thriving in my sophomore year of high school. With my family's continuous support, I am now one of the Epilepsy Foundation of Chicago Teen Advocates. 

TF. ¨PSA Filming.¨ 2019

I took part in and help create the PSA below as an Epilepsy Foundation Youth Advocate, with Northwestern University's Coach Fitzgerald to help raise epilepsy awareness! This is running throughout November, Epilepsy Awareness Month.



Northwestern University. ¨2019 Epilepsy Awareness Month PSA.¨ 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly Sloth

Space Debris Science Conference

Coraline's Closet: The How-To Guide