Transform: A Safe Space for All


Welcome to my action project for my Social Entrepreneurship class. During this second unit we learned about businesses and how to create one. We created our own business models, vision and mission statements, marketing plans, and tried to create social change with our business plan. We learned how to essentially create a successful business. We where visited by Sharon Cho and Felicia(GCE's fundraiser) to learn more about what it takes to create and run a social entrepreneurship. For this AP we where tasked with our own social entrepreneurship. Using all of the data and information I collected over the past few weeks, I was able to compile a presentation to present my business idea. In the end I decided to create an LLC and eventually a non-profit that will offer free digital mental health services to LGBTQ+ youth. 

CH. "Transform." Google Slides, 2022.

Overall, I really enjoyed this project. I got to think about a social change I could create in the world. It was challenging at first to come up with ideas. I am really proud of the work that I did and the business that I created. I hope to see my idea one day be a real business. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly Sloth

Space Debris Science Conference

Bitter Battle Between Sun and Moon