No More Loans!



C.H. "Need to Know." Google Slides, 2021.




4yrs at UChicago
Original Loan: $281,802.00
Total Time: 60 years, I will be 82 years old
Total paid: $983,212.22


2 years at Wright College then transfer to UChicago
Original Loan: $126,661.72
Total time: 30 years, I will be 52 years old
Total paid: $286,879.76
This AP has helped show me how important it is to get financial aid and scholarships for college to help with the college costs. I am someone who is very conscious about what I do with my money, so having to pay off a student loan for most of my adult life actually scares me. I would rather put in the hard work now and reap the benefits later in life when I am then financially stable. Both of these paths are options for me, but I highly recommend getting a scholarship and financial aid. I like setting myself up for success. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly Sloth

Space Debris Science Conference

Bitter Battle Between Sun and Moon