Space Debris Science Conference

Welcome to the third action project for my STEAM class, Frontiers. This class is about exploration. This project connects directly to my second action project, Space Junk. For this action project, I had to create a poster based on a research paper I created this term. I choose my most recent paper on space exploration. In this paper, I choose to focus on space debris and how this affects space exploration. This poster summarizes my research paper. 


CH."Space Debris Poster." Google Slides, 2022.

I enjoyed completing this poster. I have a great interest in space, so putting together this poster was fun for me. I believed I have managed my time well with this project as I did include the feedback given to me by my teacher. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly Sloth

Coraline's Closet: The How-To Guide